Seed for the Searching Soul

Current Tail Feathers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

James Taylor Thinks Obama Underated

Warning Loon alert ahead. I never really did care much for his music. I am certainly not in favor of his politics. Perhaps James should stick to writing songs nobody buys anymore.

Amplify’d from www.cnsnews.com
james taylor

Musician James Taylor in 1999. (Photo: Evan Osherow/Wikipedia Commons)

Washington (CNSNews.com) – James Taylor, recognized at the White House on Wednesday for his musical achievement, told reporters that President Barack Obama has been too modest about his accomplishments.

Taylor said he supported Obama in the 2008 presidential race.

“I think that the administration has been almost too modest in their accomplishments,” Taylor said. “And it’s remarkable to me that they get blamed for the problems that the people we elect actually haven’t caused. I’m hoping the American public understands who we got here, what we’ve got in this president, a remarkable leader. It just makes me feel wonderful to see him in this White House. I don’t mean to get too political.”

Read more at www.cnsnews.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment