Seed for the Searching Soul

Current Tail Feathers

Monday, August 15, 2011

The Christian's Pledge

The Christian's Pledge







I will do more than belong; I will participate.



I will do more than care; I will help.



I will do more than believe; I will practice.



I will do more than be fair; I will be kind.



I will do more than forgive; I will work.



I will do more than earn; I will enrich.



I will do more than teach; I will inspire.



I will do more than give; I will serve.



I will do more than live; I will grow.



I will do more than be friendly; I will be a friend.



--author unknown



What would happen if our political office holders took this pledge? How much of a difference would this pledge make to our culture? If other's looked out for the betterment of others over their own advancement how much better off would all of us be? Can you take this pledge? Will you take this pledge? Won't you take this pledge?

No comments:

Post a Comment